- Consumer group founded in 1971
- Over 170,000 individual members
- Exists to promote and defend full-flavoured and distinctive beers and protecting our pub heritage.
- For consumer rights
- Volunteer led
- Not-for profit organisation
- Promoting responsible drinking
- Funded by membership subscription
Would you like to find out more or join CAMRA?
CAMRA is a unique independent consumer organisation, run by our members. We’re a not for profit body run locally and nationally by elected, unpaid volunteers. We aim to maintain consumer rights, promote quality, choice and value for money, support the public house and campaign for greater appreciation of traditional beers, ciders and perries.
CAMPAIGN FOR REAL ALE
230 Hatfield Road,
Herts AL1 4LW
Tel: 01727 867201
Fax: 01727 867670