Here’s a few pub snippets from July:
- Stonegate, owners of The Spectre, Whittle Taps and Yates (which itself has undergone a £450k revamp), have now added The Tivoli to their estate.
- Jamie’s Italian in Regent Street, has been taken over by the Brunning and Price pubco.
- The former landlord of The Suffolk Arms has taken over The Beaufort Arms on London Road.
- There’s a new landlord in The Greatfield
- The Restoration is to close during August for a major revamp.
- It is hoped The Midland, close to the railway station will reopen soon. Owners EI are looking to appoint new tenants in the next few weeks.