Did you enjoy CRAF 2019? Do you want to see a CRAF 2020?
We need your help in assessing the viability of holding further festivals. We will be holding a meeting on 14th January 2020 starting at 7:30pm at Sandford Park Alehouse where we will review the successes and failures from previous festivals and decide whether we should pursue further festivals or concentrate on other areas to promote CAMRA and real ale in Cheltenham, such as building on the successful Cotswold Beer Festival.
In order to assess the viability of the festival we are considering the following areas:
- Is the market for beer festivals reaching saturation point?
- Do we have the skills to use marketing to attract more people?
- What should be the aims of a CAMRA beer festival?
- Do the available venues make running a profitable festival possible?
- Do we have sufficient volunteers at every level to run a successful festival?
Please come to the meeting to provide your thoughts and potentially volunteer to join the beer festival organising team.
We would also like to hear from you if you can’t make the meeting but have some suggestions and / or are able to join the team. The agenda for the meeting can be found HERE.