Following today’s announcement that the roadmap to lifting of covid restrictions is still on track the following are the pubs and clubs that we know will be reopening for outdoor service
- The Apple Tree, Woodmancote
- The Beehive, Prestbury (no reservations – first come, first served)
- The Bell, Shurdington
- Bottle of Sauce
- Brown Jug
- The Exmouth Arms
- Gloucester Old Spot (outside eating & drinking. Booking recommended)
- Harry Cook’s Free House
- The Hewlett (opening 14th May)
- The House In The Tree (outside drinking. Reservations required for food tables)
- Jolly Brewmaster – Reopening 29th April – Thursdays to Sundays only
- Kings Head, Bishops Cleeve
- Moon Under Water (outside drinking)
- The Plough. Prestbury (opening 14th April. Outside eating and drinking. Tables can be booked for food)
- The Railway (booking reccomended)
- Sandford Park Alehouse (outside drinking)
- Cheltenham Motor Club (outside drinking & takeaway. No booking 1st come 1st served)
- Goffs Brewery (Fridays & Saturdays)
- Royal Oak, Prestbury – Reopening 28th April for Outside eating & drinking. Advanced booking of tables recommended.
Please check directly with establishments for full details. Covid safety restrictions including table service and rule of six still apply.
If there are any establishments we have missed please let us know.