1 day ago
🍺 10th Anniversary Special Glass 🍺
Yes, Favourite Beers have been treating you with some of the finest beers in the world for 10 years!
Our official birthday isn’t for a few weeks but as it’s the big one we are starting a bit early!
We will be using these special glasses for our bar, but they are also available to buy!
Make sure you keep an eye out for Birthday Related posts in the coming weeks too! ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago
After a truly successful Friday Beer Club last night (thank you everyone for coming 🥰)
The tables are sanitised & reset ready to do it all again today!
We still have some spaces left on all slots for today if you’d like to join us - booking site - tableagent.com/bristol/favourite-beers/
and booking is essential.
Looking forward to welcoming everyone booked in today! ... See MoreSee Less
7 days ago
All customers are to complete the test and trace on arrival unless they have booked.
Unfortunately due to new rules we won’t be allowed to seat or serve you if this has not been completed on arrival. Again all customers who have booked will not need to do this.
Thank you for your understanding. ... See MoreSee Less
We are continuing Eat Out To Help Out!
You can still take advantage of the same discount as before.
Monday to Wednesday 5pm - 8.30pm
Book your table now online.
booking.resdiary.com/widget/Standard/TheBeehiveMontpellier/19348 ... See MoreSee Less
🚨 THE NEWS YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR 🚨
FRIDAY BEER CLUB IS BACK!!
Yes, we are taking another step back towards what we hope will be some sort of normality. From Friday 11th September we will be opening the keg bar again for our first 'Friday Beer Club' since the beginning of March.
Of course it is going to very different from anything we have had before as our number one priority is to ensure the health and safety of customers and staff alike. As such we will have the few limitations in place -
• Friday and Saturdays only (for now)
• Seated drinking-in only.
• Numbers will be limited to a maximum of 24 people at any one time, in practicality it will probably always be a bit lower than this.
• Tables need to be pre-booked via the TableAgent - tableagent.com/bristol/favourite-beers/ - bookers will need to give their name email address and a contact telephone number for track and trace purposes. All people in your group on the same table should be part of your own 'social bubble'. There is no booking fee.
• The two bench tables can only be booked for parties of between 4 and 8
As well as the bench tables we will have the sofa (1-2 people), Glass Table (1-3) plus the Window Table & stools (1-3)
• You will only be able to book 2 hour slots starting at: 15.00, 17.00 or 19.00 (Fridays) or 12.00, 14.00 or 16.00 (Saturdays).
• You may attempt to book consecutive slots, but they need to booked at separate transactions, so depending on demand you may not be successful.
• If you have booked one of the first two slots of a session you will be required to vacate the table 15 minutes before the end of the two hour slot so that we can sanitise it ready for the next booking (so only 1 hour 45 minute sessions).
• We will operate a table service, so please don't come to the bar. We have devised a simple system for you to indicate if someone on your table would like to order a drink.
• You can browse the shelves/chillers for drinks, but please be aware of the shop limitations of only 5 people doing this at a time and always wear a face mask when doing so.
• If you make a booking, please ensure that you turn up on time. If tables are not claimed within 10 minutes of the session start time (or we have not heard from you in advance) we reserve the right to cancel the booking and offer it to others.
• If you can't make a booking, please give us as much notice as possible so that we can re-book it.
• When visiting the toilet, please sanitise your hands before use and always wash your hands afterwards (you would be amazed how many people didn't do this in pre-covid times!) - we will have disposable paper hand towels available for hand drying.
• Please don't try and book a slot before Friday 11th September ... See MoreSee Less
Thank you to everyone who came out to see us during the Eat Out to Help Out offer! Below are our latest offers running for the whole of September! 🍺🍴🍂
Tuesdays- 20% off your whole bill when eating from our Mains Menu.
Burger Wednesdays- Order one of our amazing Plough Burgers and get a free drink!*
Pie & Pint Thursdays- Choose any Pie from our Menu & a selected pint for just £11*
Fish & Chip Fridays- A free drink when ordering Fish & Chips every Friday throughout September.*
*Selected drinks included in offer are a pint of Fosters, Stowford, Cask Ale, Traditional Cider or Soft Drink or a 175ml glass of House Wine.
Tables for food by booking only. Please call 01242 361506 or email us email@example.com
Menu & food service times are available to view on our website. ... See MoreSee Less
3 weeks ago
Happy Friday! We are extending Eat Out To Help Out for the whole of September!
Sign up to our emails via our website to receive your redeemable QR code. From Monday to Wednesday show your unique QR code for 50% off your bill to the maximum discount of £10 per person*.
*You can use the code for as many visits as you wish during September. One code will enable up to six people dining together to enjoy the discount. This is for members of our database only so a QR code is required to take part. Not for use with other offers. ... See MoreSee Less