Cheltenham currently has five breweries within its branch area.
- Ashton Brewery
- Tel: 07796 445822. Web: ashtonbrewery.co.uk
- Tel: 01242 693409. Web: battledownbrewery.com
- Brewhouse & Kitchen (Cheltenham)
- Tel: 01242 509946. Web: brewhouseandkitchen.com
- Cotswold Lion
- Tel: 01242 870164. Web: cotswoldlionbrewery.co.uk
- Tel: 07887 537356. Web: deyabrewing.com
Ashton began nano-brewing in Cheltenham in late 2020, after relocating from Ashton.
Cheltenham’s oldest working brewery, Battledown are located on the eastern edge of Cheltenham. Tours by arrangement.
The pub, situated in the Brewery Quarter, on the site of the former Flowers Brewery, is part of the small Brewhouse & Kitchen chain, with a 3 BBL on-site microbrewery. Brewing Experience days are available by arrangement.
Cotswold Lion is an artisan brewery located on a farm in the village of Coberley, on the east of
Cheltenham. The 10 BBL brewery is named after a local sheep breed. Tours by arrangement.
Focusing in the main on the keg and can market. Occasional casks are produced, one of which won beer of the festival at CRAF 2016.
Prescott Ales prescottales.co.uk Prescott was taken over in late 2019 by Hanlons Brewery of Exeter. The brew-kit has been sold. Prescott branded ales are now brewed by Hanlons.