Cheltenham currently has five breweries within its branch area and this page will list any news we get concerning them. See the listing under the brewery descriptions for the latest news.
- Tel: 01242 693409. Web: battledownbrewery.com
- Brewhouse & Kitchen (Cheltenham)
- Tel: 01242 509946. Web: brewhouseandkitchen.com
- Cotswold Lion
- Tel: 01242 870164. Web: cotswoldlionbrewery.co.uk
- Tel: 07887 537356. Web: deyabrewing.com
- Prescott Ales
- Tel: 07526 934866. Web: prescottales.co.uk
Cheltenham’s oldest working brewery, Battledown have recently rebranded and moved to a new premises on the eastern edge of Cheltenham. The move has allowed them to expand with a new 13 hectolitre brew kit. Tours by arrangement.
The pub, situated in the Brewery Quarter, on the site of the former Flowers Brewery, is part of the small Brewhouse & Kitchen chain, with a 3 BBL on-site microbrewery. Brewing Experience days are available by arrangement.
Based on a farm in the village of Coberley, on the east of town, the 10 BBL brewery was formed from the merger of the Nailsworth and Festival breweries. The brewery is named after a local sheep breed. Tours by arrangement.
New in 2016, this brewery currently only brews to the keg and can market. A one-off cask ale won beer of the festival at CRAF 2016. The 10 BBL brew plant was bought from Cornwall’s Harbour Brewing Co.
Established in 2008, Prescott Ales combines a passion for both ale and classic motor sport, with striking branding and close links to the world famous Prescott Hill Climb race circuit. Its four core brews are supplemented by four seasonal specials and a ‘Super-6’ craft ale range. Utilises a 25 BBL brew plant. Tours by arrangement.
Latest news appears at the top of this listing:
- Brewery Liaison Officer vacancies
- SIBA Gold Winner
- Woolpack Wins!
- Brewery Liaison Officer – vacancies
- Brewery News – B&K (Cheltenham)
- Prescott wins an award
- Brewhouse and Kitchen launch a new Seasonal Beer
- New collaboration brew for CGBW17
- Gloucester’s Tank Growing ?
- Bristol brewery becomes first in world to be granted “CAMRA Says This Is Real Ale” accreditation for canned beer